Today, we will list 3 of the most popular cloud based SEO tools on the market. Most of them are feature-rich and offer paid plans.
When you go to their website, the first message that you see is “With Ahrefs, you don’t have to be an SEO pro to rank higher and get more traffic”. They even offer a free 7-day trial. Monthly plans start at $99 and go all the way up to $999.
The main tools offered by them are:
- Site Explorer: Users can get an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL.
- Keywords Explorer: Allows users to discover new keyword ideas, analyze their ranking difficulty and calculate their traffic potential.
- Site Audit: Site Audit crawls the pages it finds on your website and then provides an overall SEO health score, visualizes key data in charts, flags possible SEO issues and provides recommendations on how to fix them.
- Rank Tracker: Rank Tracker lets you monitor your Google rankings on desktop and mobile across countries. Users can also monitor their rankings over time and chart their performance against the competitors’. Also they can get scheduled reports, straight to their inbox. Rank Tracker charts the data against up to ten competitors and automatically reports on three key areas: Ranking progress, Search traffic, SERP features
- Content Explorer: Content Explorer supports advanced search operators. With the right combinations, users can find link building prospects and low competition topics. Content Explorer also helps fix broken links.
Also offered is an Ahefs SEO WordPress plugin.
When you go to their website, the first message that you see is “All-in-one Marketing Toolkit for digital marketing professionals”. The plans and pricing also start at $99 and go upto $399 for business.
The SEO tool lets you gain insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building. You can see competitors’ best keywords and discover new organic competitors.
Their Organic Research is a tool that enables you to carry out a deep analysis and find the most relevant keywords for your niche. You can analyze website rankings in Google’s top 100, explore your organic competitors, check which keywords drive the most traffic, and find new prospects to get your webpage to an SERP.
They also offer Advertising research, display advertising tool, backlink analysis and keyword research among other offerings.
When you go to their website, the first message that you see is “Want more traffic? Ubersuggest shows you how to win the game of SEO”.
It offers features such as domain overview, top SEO pages, keyword suggestions, content ideas and backlink data.
Sameer Bansal at Brandfocal Consulting in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) area helps service businesses rank higher in search engines. The key service provided is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- S&P 500 companies - February 7, 2023
- Technical Writing: Definition and Purpose - February 2, 2023
- What industries do Technical Writers work in? - February 2, 2023